James & Josh is Your Luxury Team in San Antonio.
Working as a Team, James and Josh provides our luxury home Clients prompt and professional real estate services. Josh, as a master marketing professional and James's engineering and critical thinking ability makes us the perfect Team to Buy or sell a luxury home.
Josh Ledesma - As a life long San Antonio resident, I've been fortunate enough to watch the city grow exponentially over the course of my adulthood. Now, I find joy and pride in being able to help local (& non local) families be a part of that growth. When you hire me as your Forever Agent, you not only get the upmost professionalism and dedication, but also first class expertise, knowledge and passion. I want to guide you, your family and your friends through your next real estate transaction & It's my personal goal to be your agent for life. I help turn my client's real estate dreams, into real estate plans. I look forward to seeing you soon.
James Duerr - James lives in the King William Historic District and knows the central downtown luxury housing market including : Downtown San Antonio, Alamo Heights, Olmos Park, Tobin Hill, Pearl Historic District, Monte Vista, Olmos Park Terrace and all of Central San Antonio luxury market. From San Antonio downtown high rise condos to historic homes, James does it all.
In addition, James specializes in Hill Country and South Texas ranches. Ranchettes with luxury homes and 1000 plus acre hunting ranches.
Things to Do in San Antonio, Texas
San Antonio offers a variety of activities and attractions to explore. Here are some popular things to do in San Antonio:
- Dining on the San Antonio River: Visit the beautiful riverwalk located in downtown San Antonio, where you can stroll along the scenic river walk, and enjoy numerous restaurants from high end steaks and seafood to the casual diner.
- San Antonio Zoo: Spend a day at the San Antonio Zoo and get up close with a variety of animals, including giraffes, lions, monkeys, and more. The zoo also offers educational programs and special events.
- Walking and Biking the San Antonio River:Walking along the river to see the people, enjoy the restaurants or bars, or watch the boats sailing by can all be fun. But there are also miles of the River Walk through the rest of San Antonio that are perfect for a bike ride and don't have the crowds you see downtown.
- San Antonio Museum of Art: Contemporary and Classic art on display.
- Tobin Center: Catch a live performance at this premier performing arts venue in downtown San Antonio. The center hosts a wide range of shows, including Broadway productions, concerts, and cultural performances.
- McNay Museum: World class museum next to Alamo Heights (where James and Josh will sell you your next luxury home!!)
- Mission Baseball: If you’re a sports fan, watch the San Antonio Missions baseball game.
- King William Historic District: Take a leisurely walk through the charming King William area, which is known for its unique shops, art galleries, restaurants, and vibrant nightlife. Don’t miss the opportunity to sample the local cuisine.
- San Antonio Spurs: Catch a National Basketball Association game.
- Witte Museum: Museum next to Brackenridge Park.
These are just a few of the many attractions and activities San Antonio, Texas has to offer. Whether you enjoy outdoor adventures, arts and culture, or dining experiences, there's something for everyone in this vibrant city.
Luxury Home Buyers Agent in San Antonio, Texas
When you need help finding the right dedicated home selling agent in San Antonio, Texas, look to Buy a Home Global. We are dedicated to giving you custom support when you wish to buy or sell your home. We have years of experience in the real estate industry and home markets all over the US.
We understand your needs and then help you find the perfect real estate agent for you. Contact us today for more information.luxury
Luxury Home Buyers Agent Referrals
Sometimes, buying the right home is a matter of finding the right real estate agent. If you are in the market for a luxury home and want to make sure your unique desires are met, finding the right real estate agent can be crucial.
We have a real estate agent network that connects all over the U.S., so when you come to us in search of the perfect agent, we will match you to your best real estate agent in Texas and any state you wish. With the right people on your team, you will be able to find your dream home easily.
For more information or to schedule an appointment, head over to our contact page and fill out the form. We will get back to you as quickly as possible.